Sunday 31 August 2008

Old Movie

This is going to be irrelevant to what I want to say here actually but I remember one particular movie I had watched way way back when I was...er..a lil younger. It's a ghost movie and I am a bloody sucker for those. I wouldn't want to post any pictures if I can find it as it's being the chinese hungry ghost month..you wouldn't know who or what is watching over my shoulder right now looking at what I am typing. Brrrr...
This particular movie is about a ghost who can would detached her head from her body, fly around and prey on pregnant woman. She's very pretty though and if she gets cuts on her face or something, she would place her head on the dressing table and paint the so called scars....er...I just wonder how she see the scar though. It is still a belief in certain countries that this evil spirits exist.
Now I wish that I can do that but not to remove any scars or pimples or pigmentations but something else. I wish I could cut open my head and remove that bloody nerve thats causing migrains for the last one month!!!!! Then try and untangle those artery as well. A simpler way would be a hammer...LOL!!!! Problem solved!!!!!

No comments: