Wednesday 27 August 2008

Nobody Knows

It is only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up. We will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had. Visiting old cemetary can be very illuminating. They are so still and silent...so quiet. Old cemeteries reminds us that until it is carved in stone, realising our heart's desire is still possible everyday if we recognise what it is that makes us happy. Visiting my grandfather's grave always have a great impact on me. His daughter, my mother, didn't really have a good relationship with him but he's my idol. It's the same between me & my father so basically my grandfather was my father. I would sit and say some prayers and then have a "secret" inner conversation with him.
What makes me happy are the simple things in life. Some people dread rains but I love it. Running or playing under it is fun for me. In other words, letting the inner child run wild for a while as I had matured early due to life's poverty and other circumstances. I still love stuffed toys as I never did have one when I was a kid. At the present moment, I have only 2 which I treasure, a unipegasus and a teddy clad in devil's outfit. There's one thing I would really be happy....apart from seeing others being happy...is to be acknowledge that I exist and I am ..alive..and I have feelings. Nothing drastic like attention seeking kind but a fellow human being.

No comments: