Saturday 23 August 2008

Tormented by Malum

MALUM hides not in shadows or darkness but in lies and deciet. Using kindness, trust, compassion and turning the good against themselves, so that the kind hearted fail to recognise the danger till it's too late. I am not saying I am kind hearted as I did spread my wings. I should have learnt my lesson that nothing is too good to be true. Nothing last forever. There's no truth in anything anymore. I have place faith beyond anything and yet again betrayal had been bestowed upon me. Perhaps it's due to my desperations to see goodness and sincererity in people that I know, love or dislike. Telling myself how I experience another person and adding arguements to support the correctness of my own views serves no purpose at all now. It requires no case at all as it's all been destroyed. What I'm writting now is probably junk anyway...so why am I still writting? I have no freaking idea at all. All I am saying that for all these while, I do find it almost..no.. not almost but utterly impossible to make a strong declarative statement in conversation without feeling doubts and reservations. Fear of offending the other due to the depth and powerful feelings. Its all changed now. I am not letting the table turned on me when it's not my mistake at all. The torment that was devised for me was just a simple lie that could have been avoided. The curse of such act made upon me by others that I have to live with.
You have done ill to me, friend, to betray my rights to be human and to call down my doom upon me on love, from which I will forever turn a blind eye on from hence on. If erasing me from any memory or existence gives you joy, health and wealth, so be it. Just give me what I asked for. Its a treasure that you had turn into junk.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very good......