Wednesday 6 August 2008

A little bit of time.

Ahoi!!!!!!!!! My ship is a wreck!!!! My crews have gone screwed!!! Vain man had gone for hols and 1 AWOL!!! 2 can't read, 1 sloppy the rest are around but never around!! Vessel steered in the right wind direction with loads of islands to plunder!! (WORK!!) The internet won't get any connection till next week and the pc is giving hell!!! What a way to start at the new office!!! Oh..oh...they killed my lohan GORGEOUS!!!!! I'm going to poison those involve slowly.......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!
Well at least I made that 1 rule which is practical..no smoking in my office. Anyone who comes in with a lighted ciggy are being chased out by me. I don't care who it was even if it's the big boss himself!! Bwahahahaha!! And today I've cleaned up the floor and placed my slippers outside the automated slidding glass door on purpose. Before anyone comes in..they have to take off their shoes!!! Hahahahahahaha!!! I think they are getting headaches with me being meticulous. Someone has to I guess.
As for my recent business trip..I've got loads more pic to post. But in the mean time..since I saw those cats in beab's blog..I'll put up my cats!!!
Anyway CONGRATULATIONS to JOE & MEEDA on walking down the aisle!!!

1 comment:

~ beaber ~ said...

hehehehe ...

thank you from both of us .. ^_^