Thursday 28 August 2008

Dry Docking



*It's the final frontier.....a galaxy to explore...warp 6...make it so Mr Data!!!ooops!!!! Wrong seas!!!!
Ok..I can't brave the high seas for now. The ship's in total wreck and in dire need of big..and I really mean MAJOR repair. How long will it take..I have no idea at all. I'm gonna leave the ship in the hands of the professional.
Perhaps the crew and I will have to stay on land for the time being. Get proper supplies to get back to what we are good at.....pillage!!! Perhaps it is time that I stop anyway. Letting my crew have a place they can finally call home? Have a family and so on. As for me...I'm packing it up. Change my ways of being the evil wrench. Sell off my scimtar..my dagger and sword. Be a more subtle person rather than er...whatever I was. Climb up to the top of the mountain..shave my head and be a monk...... UNLIKELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So......what am I to do....dumdidumdidum.*

(Work seems to be pilling up in the office!! We have finally engaged a new admin girl to help out with the work. I am now being given the authority to delegate work to certain individuals. If they are not happy about it or thinks that she's a robot..I'll tell it on her face that she's a malfunction robot!!! Well the rest of the "crews" had seen the light of that certain individuals and I guess they felt the difference in tudes. All I do is just observe. Well the new girl is a young single parent. She has an alert mind but not an alert appearance. Who cares anyway as long as she gets the job done and so far for the past 5 days...she seems ok. I don't do trainning as I've said.. I observe and evaluate. We'll see what comes next.)

No comments: