Wednesday 27 August 2008

Another Dream

I have had dreams of death lately and it just came to mind that if I had only forgotten future greatness and looked at the green things and the buildings. Reached out to those around me, smelled the air, ignore the forms and the self styled obligations, listen to the rain on the roof and put my arms around those who mean so much to me........I guess it's not too late. They may die before morning. I can't count the years I have been with them as it matters not. I can't say that I could be cheated if I didn't have them for another day. For all I know, I might have not deserve them for one minute...God knows.

And I may die before morning.

Few of us or me rather have consciously choose when I will die. I choose to accept death now. As of this moment I give up my "right" to live and I give my "right" to their lives.

But it's morning when I wake up to today. Within my hands is another day. Another day to listen, love, walk, see and glorify the day. I am here for another day...I think of those who aren't.

No comments: