Monday 8 September 2008

Easier said than done

There's a time whereby you get extremely emotional and sentimental. Love songs makes
you angry and cry at the same time. Memories comes flooding in of sweet and bitter. And the bloody weather is not kind at all. It rained most of the time. Even though I love rain but too much of it is not really good. It just gets to your core of that miserable feelings. You cannot shake it off no matter what you do or how hard you try. You will begin to track down on things that went wrong even though you try to look on the brighter side of life. No humans are flawless in their everyday run of life. I won't say I regret on things that had happen be it of an adventure or mishaps. Things always do happen for reason or reasons as the saying goes. But at this moment, I just wish that things are a little different. I know that nobody can change the destiny line but if just by thinking about it can ease the heart & soul for a mere second, I'll do it everyday.
Everyone in the universe wishes for happiness and so would I. I would like to add up some of the so called much sought after C's. But mine is a little different and a little easier said than done actually. Compassion, Considerations, Common Sense...er can I add Cookies and Cream too? They are still C's..LOL!!!!
Anyway...it's jibberish again and I blame it on the rain and missing something in my life. Don't take it the wrong way though...I have almost everything any living ordinary woman would die for and I am thankful...but it lacks of one small tiny detail that would have made so much difference. Some would say.."Stop complaining and enjoy!!!" Like I have said...easier said than done. Whats the point of having everything when you are not happy.

No comments: