Saturday 28 June 2008

Soberton ~ 28/06/08

Weather was fine and the 2 newbies goons was amazed at the longer day light as it gets dark only at 10pm. But we are after all on the country side so there was not much entertainment for them. So Bob took them for walkies with the dog Jake. Attended a birthday bbq for my cousin which was really fun. They had a whole suckling pig roasted in a bloody big portable bbq pit. Our side of the fam was the jovious and the noisiest. Sean gave Clint which weighs 15 stones a horsie ride and everyone laughed like mad. It was really good to see Kieren as he had grown up. The last time I saw him was xmas 2006. He's so good looking. I was looking foward to see Daniel but he was already at another party but I really do hope see him before we leave so I can update DDD...hehehe. Sean had lost so much weight and he's dating again which is good. I became the counselor again but happier conversation this time. He finally grew up. Another news I heard was the ahem handsome neighbour..coz the last I heard was that he's meeting the parents of his new gf. Had teased him that day 2 years ago. Mim told me that he had broke off with her. Had not seen him around though. Clint & Lou are still enjoying their child free freedom. They, along with Jason, Louisa and Sean are coming to sg in August for the Fomula One before heading to Penang. Sean is still bargainning for the percentage and wanting 70/30 profit when I'm selling him over in sg. The reason..he had to do all the "hard work". Bob had made plans to go to Borneo next summer and had already said that I'm booked for the event. I'm rolling my eyes. There was so much complains from the newbies on hving curfews and not so much freedom. I am so bloody used to it. Faisal cld not really understand what Bob says as he has this deep english accent and all he does is smile like a clam even if he was scolded..LOL!!!! i'll put up pics soon I guess. Got loads of them!!!

No comments: